Tropicat Sailing Tour - AO Trips
Tropicat Sailing Tour
Truly in a class of its own, with seating for 80 people and two full size nets in front for lounging, Tropicat offers first class accommodations. Tropicat features a full size kitchen with a wraparound bar, two large restrooms, a slide off the back for water fun and a fresh water rinse. Marvel at the highlights of Cabo San Lucas including sailing to Santa Maria Bay where guests have the option to swim in tropical waters with an abundant sea life. The tour will sail by Cabo’s landmarks: Lover’s Beach, the Arch and the Sea Lion Colony and on a rare occasion a whale may be spotted!
11:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Note: For Group 12, this tour is only offered on day 2.
- Domestic open bar: tequila, vodka, rum, whiskey, beer, juices, bottled water and soft drinks
- Complimentary snacks of guacamole, chips and salsa
- Snorkel gear
- Taxes and fees
- Waivers are required
- Lockers are not available at the marina
- Tour is not recommended if you have a history of heart, back or neck problems, vértigo or if you are pregnant
- Tour is subject to weather conditions at the discretion of the official authorities
- Wear swim suit under light clothing
- Waterproof camera
- Towel provided by the hotel
Mild - Moderate (involves getting on/off of catamaran- assistance is available)